So youve memorized how many tiles and cracks you have in your ceiling and youre laying there in bed trying to fall asleep. Nothing is working though? Enter Count Sheep - a simple, sleek little sheep counting app that helps anyone young or old, from toddler to senior or in between to fall asleep by using their phone to count some sheep! One by one, the sheep gracefully float over the wooden fence. It sure beats staring at the ceiling.
Count Sheep was designed from the ground up to be easy on the eyes in a dark room and help you catch some zs.
• Night time-friendly graphics with smooth sheep animation
• Soothing custom-made, seamlessly looped lullaby music
• Adjustable sheep speed and lullaby volume
• Your phones silent/mute switch mutes the lullaby music
• Wont interrupt music youre already playing
• Sleep timer that smoothly fades to black
• Option to disable your devices screen auto-lock
• Seamless landscape & portrait experience
• Optional on-screen counter
• Resumes after interruption
• Automatically saves your settings
• Lightweight app size: under 3mb
Count Sheep is super easy to use: start playing your own music through the Music app, select a song in Count Sheep (or turn off music all together). *Important: ensure that your devices mute switch is not on!* If your device is muted, no music will play even if you have a song selected. Then, set your sleep timer (15 minutes by default) and tap "Start" to get counting. When the sleep timer is up and youre sound asleep, Count Sheep will fades to a black screen, restoring your auto-lock settings and saving precious battery life.
I welcome any and all feedback. If you have any comments, questions, suggestions, or complaints, please free to drop me a line.
Thank you and goodnight!
Note: Count Sheep is intended to be used for entertainment purposes only. If you think you may be suffering from a sleep-related illness, you should consult a medical professional.